- A Fully-accredited K-12 program for serious Tennis players
- Boarding School (non-boarding options available)
- Enroll on a full-time or weekly basis
- College Prep Program
- Located in Port St. Lucie, Florida
- World-class Tennis coaching
- Programs available every week of the year
- A proven formula and guidance for elite athletic performance
Limited Enrollment Available
The Best Tennis Academy Program in the World, Period.
Are you ready to bring out the champion within? The Club Med Tennis Academy uses one of the most customized developmental youth tennis training programs in the industry. The coaching team is led by world-renowned master coach Gabe Jaramillo.
With a proven track record of transforming highly promising young student athletes into college players, professionals, and superstars, Gabe and his dedicated team of world-class coaches are committed to developing the athletes they train, both on and off the court.
Master coach Gabe Jaramillo and his international team of coaching professionals developed:
• Kei Nishikori
• Maria Sharapova
• Pete Sampras
• Andre Agassi
• Monica Seles
• Anna Kournikova
…and many more!
Using a “Farm” system, junior tennis players must compete daily to earn their spot in the program. In our daily morning training sessions skills are developed, acquired and mastered. In our daily afternoon sessions, matches and competitive situational play are implemented along with experienced coaching observation geared toward helping athletes better understand the choices they make during their performances.
Based on their winning performances, players move up and down the ranks within the youth tennis academy structure on a daily basis. As they move through each level of play they learn how to manage their efforts, emotions and understanding of competitive situations gaining valuable experience for future tennis competitions.
- Physical & Mental Preparation
- Prepare for challenges on and off the tennis court
- Optimize physical and mental performance
- Personalized training and education
In addition to tennis academy training, junior tennis players will be given the chance to train with the best players and to engage in match-play, conditioning, mental training and Coach’s Eye video analysis and player analysis.
Origin of a Champion – A Pathway to Success
Club Med Academies: Evolving student athletes into champions.
We defined the pathway to success. Let us guide you.
Personalization through Periodization
Periodization is a PLANNING SYSTEM that prepares athletes to reach peak performance levels during scheduled competitions.
- Periodization Training Method divides the overall program into specific and distinct periods, so improvements are made step by step, month to month, and year to year.
- The Periodization plan is the athlete’s GPS. It shows us the fastest route, keeps us informed every step of the way, and through it, we find out if we are getting off track and how to find the road again.
- Prepare for the highest levels of competition.
- With a well-written Periodization Plan, the Athletes train more efficiently.
- The method considers the different needs of all levels of players, from the novice to the professional athlete.
- Constant reviewing is imperative to keep the athlete motivated and on track.
- The Periodization Method is divided into three cycles: the Macro Cycle (the long-term plan), the Mezzo Cycle (partial planning in the short term, keeping in mind the overall objective of the Macro Cycle), and the Micro Cycle (includes the fundamental parts of the daily training).
- The Periodization Plan consists of six phases: adaptation, development, pre-competition, tapering, competition, and rest.
- Using a well-written Periodization Plan, the Athletes train more efficiently in a shorter period avoiding boredom, over-training, staying motivated, fresh, and injury-free.
“To succeed you need a specific plan in writing”
– Gabe Jaramillo
CMA is different than most schools. Because of its custom individualized approach, CMA is committed to understanding the goals of the family, as well as the student, throughout the admissions process. Due to our blended approach, CMA is able to offer many options in the various areas of specialty. Which means that the student has flexibility in determining and adjusting their learning journey while enrolled in the Academy. CMA’s calendar is from August to the end of May. However, CMA offers rolling admissions, allowing a student to join the academy in the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
Admissions Process – Path to Graduation
Step 1 — Schedule Meeting with Admissions Specialists
Step 2 — Submit Enrollment Application
Step 3 — Application Review & Approval Process
Step 4 — Transcript Review
Step 5 — Request for More Information (if necessary)
Step 6 — Acceptance
Step 7 — Academic Plan Created (Schedule of Course to Graduation)
Step 8 — Academic Plan Validated
Step 9 — Classes Begin
Step 10 — Graduation
At its foundation, CMA is a College Preparatory program and pathway to Higher Education. Our track record for preparing student athletes for post high school studies and competition is extensive. Having been in the College Placement arena for over 40 years we have been fortunate to place thousands of students into top schools around the country. From all three NCAA Divisions (I, II, and III) and from Stanford to the Ivy League, our student’s athletes have gone on to become some of the best professionals in sport, business and life.
Take a look at some of the skills students will learn while at Club Med Academy: