#SafeTogether – Hygiene and Safety Measures
Our Commitment – ‘Safe Together’ represents a fresh set of health and safety practices, developed by an International Scientific Committee consisting of doctors and professors, and in alignment with guidelines set by global health authorities. We have modified our operational procedures at Sandpiper to ensure the health and safety of guests, while still preserving the beloved “Club Med Spirit” for which the brand is known.
Health and Safety Provisions
- Capping resort capacity at 65 percent
- Plexiglass barriers installed on all service counters
- Digital and in-app services, including check-in, spa bookings and in-room service requests
- Staff required to wear face coverings indoors, during cleaning or food preparation
- Temperature checks for employees at the start of every shift
- Temperature checks for guests upon check-in and periodically throughout stays
- Increased frequency of deep-cleanings for all high-touch surface and public areas
- Hand-sanitizer available throughout the resort properties
- Doctor or nurse available 24/7
- Increased opening hours at all dining locations, enabling lower occupancy levels
- More distance between tables and more outdoor dining capacity added
- Focus on single plates and custom-prepared dishes
- Every child temperature-checked twice per day
- Hand-washing for all children organized hourly
- Focus on outdoor activities
- Ongoing deep-sanitization and disinfection of all toys, equipment and high-touch surfaces after each use
- Sporting activities will operate under strict sanitization operating procedures implemented by our staff
- Classes and training sessions will be held outdoors
- Event entertainment and resort programming will consist of smaller-scale events and make prime use of Club Med’s outdoor spaces. Examples include live concerts or DJ sets, sunset acoustic music performances on the beach, acrobatic displays above the pool and family movie nights held in the open air under the stars.
Explore our site for more information or click here to contact a program specialist and get started today!