Club Med Academies: Where Coaching Makes the Difference
Director of Instruction Matt Fields
Matt has coached and mentored both national and international elite junior golfers. His students have won over one hundred championships worldwide and his academy students have received more than one million dollars in college scholarship funds. He has also instructed professionals Morgan Hoffmann, ShanShan Feng, Richy Werenski, Amelia Lewis, and Stephanie Meadow to name a few.
Our Tournament Prep Camps are designed to help students achieve results in competition - it's that simple. After an initial assessment, on day one, students will work with our highly skilled and certified coaches on critical aspects of their games that will help them score better.
All coaching staff is passionate, certified and experienced in helping you improve your game and have fun doing it!
Improve your game for a lifetime in just one summer.
Our proven training methodology is what sets us apart.
- DECADE (Distance, Expectation, Correct target, Analyze, Discipline) on Course Strategy
- Learn how to Prepare for Practice Rounds / Create Tournament Warm-up Plans
- Putting & Short Game Challenge Drills / Club Shot Selection
- Mental Preparation / Pre & Post Shot Routines
- Tournament Nutrition Planning
- Trackman Club Gapping
- Leave with Tournament Prep Handbook
- Receive a personalized training program delivered through CoachNOW (https://coachnow.io/ – that will include exercises and personalized drills).
- Receive Short-Game and putting challenge drills that encourage quality practice.
Performance-driven programs with personalized levels of intensity.
9:00am – 12:00pm: Implement Camp Components
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
1:00pm – 2:00pm: Tournament Warm-up Plan
2:00pm – 5:00pm: DECADE On-Course Training