Coaches – Tennis
Gabe Jaramillo has developed 8 number one and 27 Top Ten players in the World, including Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Jim Courier, Monica Seles, Maria Sharapova, and Kei Nishikori. Gabe worked as the Tennis Director for IMG-Bollettieri Tennis Academy for 24 years and served as Nick Bollettieri’s right-hand man for 30 years. Gabe has secured millions of dollars worth of scholarships for academy students to attend top notch US Universities. He is a motivational speaker for Club Med, Discovery Channel, Worldcity CEO Group Propal, ITF World and Regional Conferences (International Tennis Federation), USPTA Conference and RPT Conference. Gabe developed the Periodization Training Method and established a worldwide Coach’s Certification Program, which is scalable to other sports. He has assisted with the development of System 5, a worldwide recognized tennis training system. Gabe has coached players in all four Grand Slam events (French Open, Wimbledon, Australian Open, and US Open). He is a master clinician and has created and developed annual clinic tours for players and coaches in 32 countries. Gabe instructed the largest tennis clinic ever recorded by the Guinness Book of World Records in 1995 (with Luis Mediero, president of the PTR). He is the special advisor to the Morita Tennis Foundation in Japan and to the Hong Kong and Colombian Tennis Federation.
Scott Del Mastro
Director of Operations
Scott Del Mastro has trained professional and junior athletes on U.S. and world circuits for more than 20 years. Having earned a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology, Scott believes in developing the complete player and person on and off the court.
Alvaro Bedoya earned his degree at North Greenville College and his Bachelor in Computer Science from UNCW. Bedoya served as a Business Manager and Assistant Tennis Director at IMG Academy / Bollettieri Tennis from 1999 to 2009. During his employment, he was the Director of the Satellite Bollettieri Program at Santo Domingo Tennis Club, Dominican Republic (1 yr), the Assistant Director at Satellite Bollettieri Program at Sportpark Bulh, Germany (1 yr), the Academy Director at Mauricio Hadad Tennis Academy, Bogota, Colombia (3 yr), the Colombian Captain South American team competition for girls under 12 (1 yr), the Captain of the COSAT European Junior Team (1 yr), and went on to be the Captain of the Colombian Girls Team at the World Junior Cup in Prostejov, Cheq Republic in 2014. Alvaro is an international clinician on the development of junior tennis.
Adult Active Coordinator – Tennis
Rasheed A. Sido
Director of Adult Programming
- Bachelor degree Economy and management University of Perpignan France.
- ITF level 2 High Performance certificate
- PTR professional certificate
- France tennis association certificate
- Common core conditioning and coaching diploma France sport and youth department.
- 20 Years of Coaching Experience
- Coach at mas tennis club France
- coach at val d allos international tennis academy France
- Niger ITF touring team head coach
- Niger national team coach
- Director of ITF tennis program for Niger tennis association
- Playing Experience
- National champion .
- Under 18 national champion
- Under 16 national champion
- My philosophy making champion on and off the court .
Stan Long has a Bachelor of Arts in Sports Fitness Management from the University of Alabama. His extensive experience includes being the Director of Tennis for the International Tennis Academy USA in Delray Beach, Florida, the Assistant Director of Tennis at the Yashima Tennis Club in Japan, and the Assistant Men’s Coach for the University of Alabama. Long has served as the Coach & Traveling Coach on Professional & Junior World Circuits and is Certified Professional 1 – USPTA. Long’s specialty is player development; his coaching philosophy is “If better is possible, then good is not enough.”
Gino Tapia earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Administration Tourism Hotel Hospitality from Pan Americana de Hoteleria. He boasts a PTR Certification as a Master Adult Tennis Clinician. Tapia’s experience includes being the Tennis Director for Club Med adult Tennis Programs for 15 years in the Caribbean, Mexico, and the US. He has also served as the Tennis Director of Country Club Junto Al Rio in Cuernavaca, Mexico and as the Head Coach for Tecnologico of Monterrey University. Gino speaks English, Spanish, French, and Italian.
The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa AL (May, 2016)
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration in Marketing
- GPA 3.5
- Awards: Academic and Athletic full scholarship
Nova Southeastern University, Davie FL
- (M.B.A) Business Administration in Sport Revenue Generation (December, 2017)
- GPA 3.7
- Full Athletic and Academic Scholarship
- Dean’s list (fall of 2017)
- Level: Professional for Performance Players and 10 & Under. October 2016
Tennis Junior Program & Adults – Royale Tennis Academy at Doral Isles | (Sept 2017 – January 2018)
- Head tennis coach & manager
Tennis Clinics at Simply Tennis – University of Miami, FL (Sept 2016 – August 2017)
- Coached 4-8 children ages 7-14)
- Supervised performance and well being of clinic’s participants.
- Led group activities
SUMMER TENNIS CAMPS
Nike Tennis Camps (Florida State University – University of Alabama – Samford University) (2014-2017)
- Coached tennis techniques and approved coaching
- Organized recreational activities.
- Ensured safety of children overnight and coordinated daily activities (tennis lessons, lunch, breaks, dinner, meetings, bedtime, and other activities).
Hurricane Tennis Camp – University of Miami, FL (Summer of 2016 – 2017)
- Manager of coaching staff (staff composed of 4 members)
- Approved drills and activities performed daily.
- Conducted the training of basic skills and coordination exercises to children (ages 7 to 9)
Women’s Tennis – University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa AL
- SEC Academic Honor Roll 2013-2015.
- Second Team All-SEC 2014-2015.
- SEC All-Tournament Team 2014-2015.
- Twice SEC Player of the week 2014-2015.
- SEC Regular Season Tennis Champion 2014
Women’s Tennis – Team Captain 2016-2017 – Nova Southeastern University, Davie FL
- Undefeated season (playing #1 spot)
- ITA All-American Honor 2017 in Singles and Doubles.
- ITA Scholar-Athlete. 2017
- ITA Senior Player of the year South Region. 2017
- NSU Sportsmanship Award 2017.
- Ultimate Shark Award/MVP 2017.
- SSC player of the year 2017.
- 3x SSC player of the week 2016-2017.
Women’s Tennis Venezuelan National Team
- Venezuelan team member at Bolivarian Games. Olympic Cycle Tournament. Santa Marta, Colombia 2017
- Fed Cup member representing Venezuela 2016 – 2018.
- “Athlete of the Year” by the Association of Tennis – Carabobo/Venezuela. 2005, 2007-2009
- Junior Fed Cup. 2008 and 2009.
- 10-time national champion in 18s and six-time national champion in 16s. 2006-2009