Coaches – Golf
Always a student of the game, Mike uses his junior, collegiate and professional career to help develop elite players. His competitive nature combined with a passion for the game reflects on his students and their success. Using a systematic approach, Mike can identify weaknesses and apply solutions to any part of a player’s game to see faster results.
Player Success Include:
- Victories on the FSGA, HJGT, U.S. Kids, South FL PGA Jr, FCWT and AJGA tours
- S. Amateur and U.S. Junior Amateur Particpants
- S. Four-ball participants
- 3 time Florida State Boys Junior Amateur Champion
- Florida State Boys Junior Match play champion
- FSGA – Boys Junior Player of the Year
- 2 time South FL PGA Junior Player of the Year
- Most improved South FL PGA – Boys
- 2 time South FL most improved player – Girls
- 10 years of elite level coaching experience
- Collegiate and Professional playing experience.
- Career Low Round – 64
- Played Division 1 College Golf at Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor’s Degree from FAU
- Qualified for 2013 PGA National Assistant Championships
- Participant of the 2013 Nelson Cup Team
- Proficient in Trackman, Sam Putt Lab, Decade and V1 software
Marie Claire De Bortoli
- 30 Years of Coaching Experience at All Levels
- LPGA Master Professional
- LPGA National Teacher of the Year 2005
- LPGA Top 50 Instructors
- TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Owner of the International Golf Academy at Club Med for 6 years.
Golf and Mind Coach
- Peak performance mind coach and consultant and founder of Peak Performance Mind Coaching and Spirit of Golf, LLC, programs utilizing innovative and pioneering techniques to help participants access peak mind states for greater success in sports, business, and life.
- Author of the highly-acclaimed, “Skills and Drills: Peak Performance Techniques for the Athletic Mind,” which combines mindfulness with performance applications on the golf course and in everyday life.
- Total performance coach who blends mind coaching techniques with golf swing instruction. Swing instructor for Club Med Academies, an elite junior golf academy in Port St. Lucie, FL. Innovator for Addiction Reach Golf since its inception as he remains a program director in both Florida and California.
- Trained as a GOLFTEC Certified Swing Coach, having taught thousands of lessons to golfers of all ages and handicap levels.
- Coach and mentor to golf professionals on all the major professional tours, including Jim Herman, winner of the 2016 PGA Shell Houston Open. Additionally, Tim coaches professionals, ranked amateurs, university teams, and aspiring juniors in other sports, including tennis, football, baseball, and volleyball.
- Coach and consultant to several NCAA Division 1 athletic teams (golf and non-golf). Tim has helped dozens of accomplished junior athletes receive full-ride college scholarships.
- Conducts peak performance mind clinics at private golf clubs throughout the country, providing tangible improvement techniques for groups and individual club members.
- Successful competitor at the senior professional and amateur levels, including several top ten finishes on the Treasure Coast Senior Tour and back-to-back victories as the Florida State Golf Association Winter Tour Champion.
- Keynote speaker at the PGA and LPGA Teaching and Coaching Summits, PGA of Canada, universities, and state-organized coaching leadership conventions.
- Travel and Swing Coach for CMA
- Won 18 tournaments as a junior golfer including Connecticut Junior Amateur and Connecticut Section Jr PGA Championship
- Played alongside current Major Champions and Ryder Cup players at 17 years old
- Played Division 1 golf for Central Connecticut State University
- Won 3 Collegiate Events and had 18 Top 10 finishes in 40 events
- Two-time Second Team All-Conference Selection
- 2015 First Team All-Conference Selection
- Named Captain Junior and Senior Year