Adult Active Program – Tennis
Are You Ready to Bring Out the Champion Within….
Are you ready to bring out the champion within? The Club Med Tennis Academy uses one of the most customized developmental training programs in the industry. The coaching team features Gabe Jaramillo and Scott Del Mastro, a powerful duo boasting 50-plus years of professional tennis training experience! Developing the players “mindset and perspective” is the key to building a super successful talent. It’s this focus that gives your tennis game the competitive edge it needs to bring you to the next level.
With instruction on groundstrokes, volleys, overheads, serve and return, court geometry, match play strategy and tactics, and court positioning you will be sure to improve your game. We offer 2-Hour Standard and 4-Hour Intensive Club Med Tennis Academy Packages that will get you to where you want to be on the court.
Rafa Muzlera – Adult Active Tennis Coordinator
Delivering the program daily is Rafa Muzlera who has over 25 years of coaching experience on 5 different continents, and he has trained many high-ranked professional players. He is an English Certified LTA Level 3 Coach, has a USPTR Certificate, and also has a degree in Physical Education. Rafa will help you improve your technique and understanding during during one Adult Active Session.
Tennis Training System
Gabe Jaramillo’s tennis training method has a proven track record of transforming athletes.
His system consists of:
- Strategic training blocks (Roadmap / Periodization)
- Personalized training with targeted practice, workloads, repetition, and variation
- The most innovative “modern” teaching techniques
The Advantages of Taking Our Adult Active Trianing Programs
- Use the most modern biomechanic principles in our instructional curriculum
- Small Coach-to-player ratios that encourage more play and less down time
- Daily goals and performance evaluations
- Video Analysis on the “key factors” of stroke production
- Performance program includes fitness, mental and nutritional guidance
- Doubles and Singles tactics for tournament players
- 14 hard courts and 6 clay courts
The Adult Active Schedule
Our Adult Active program is available for a full or half day. The schedule runs as follows:
|7:30 – 9:00am||Breakfast is served at Market Place|
|9:30 – 9:40am||Meet at the Breeze-way at the Tennis Pro Shop|
|9:40 – 11:30am||Morning Session|
|12:00 – 1:30pm||Lunch|
|1:30 – 1:40pm||Warm up and stretching|
|1:40 – 3:30pm||Afternoon Session|
|4:00 – 5:00pm||Daily Tournament|
|5:00 – 5:45pm||Yoga (Optional)|
*** Schedules may vary by time of year, size of group, etc. Contact the Tennis Pro Shop (+1-772-323-0625) and ask for your Adult Active Tennis Coordinator for exact times.
- Standard Package $125 (2 hours)
- Intensive Package $250 (4 hours)