- Music played may not contain obscene, offensive or racially or sexually insensitive language
- Equipment with sound must operate with headphones after 10:30pm until 9:00am
- Sound equipment speakers may not be directed at walls, doors or out windows
- Equipment used outdoors must be of a volume as to not disturb anyone else
- Amplified musical instruments may not be used inside dorm rooms
- Athletes may have electronic equipment such as radios, computers, cell phones, PDAs, DVD players, game consoles, etc. in their rooms. However, the rights of others to study, sleep, read, speak on a phone, meditate, or privately listen to other music takes priority over those who carelessly operate their electronic equipment. Failure to abide by this standard may result in the loss of the privilege to have the electronic equipment kept in the room.
- You may leave cash or gift cards with Student Services to put in the safe only to be distributed upon student request.
- The student should contact Student Services staff members and alert them to their condition. If minor, medicine can be administered. If a more serious illness, the child will be taken to the doctor’s office.
My child is boarding, can a friend/family member stay with them in their room?
- No. Living Quarters are reserved for full time athletes, aged 10 years old to 18 years old, and short time athletes aged 9 years old to 18 years old. To make your own reservations, please contact Brooke Martin at 772-323-0625.
- A laundry service is provided. This service is available in cash, when items are dropped off. A pick up schedule will be posted and available at check-in. The laundry is picked up, washed, dried, folded and returned 24 hours later.
- There are also washers and dryers available in the boarding building.
- Receiving Mail:
- o Athletes may receive mail and packages at the following address:
c/o Club Med Academies
4500 SE Pine Valley Street
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952