College Placement Program
University Sports Program (USP)
USP and Club Med Academies have perfected a method of planning and mapping the most important years for recruitment of each student-athlete individually. We will work one-on-one with the student to create a personalized plan that fits their needs and is helpful to have the highest success of recruitment.
Tournament planning, personalized career assessment test, unlimited counseling hours, NCAA Eligibility Center, SAT/ACT and TOEFL exams registration and preparation, are some of the traits that distinguish our approach to the College Planning of our student-athletes.
Building Relationships Through Personal Care
We like to pride ourselves in the individual and personal approach we provide to our student-athletes. Every single one of our clients is put into the best position by receiving the guidance of over 20 years of recruiting expertise and close to 2000 placed students with a 100% of success guaranteed.
We believe that we increase the chances of finding the perfect school by exposing students to our network of college coaches built over the last two decades of earning their support and trust in our relationship.
In addition, students that become part of the USP – Club Med Academies College Placement program, take advantage of all the events organized annually by both entities that attract hundreds of coaches.
A main aspect of our work is educating in the process of recruitment. The chances of being recruited can be increased immensely by having a more knowledgeable student and parent. We will ensure that every Club Med Academies Graduate receives the highest opportunity to be exposed and finding the University of their dreams.
The Placement Program:
- Is integrated into our students daily regimen
- Is designed to help students select a college institution, apply and get accepted (to date, we have placed thousands of athletes in prestigious schools such as Columbia, Georgia Tech, Duke, Harvard, Stanford, Pepperdine, UPenn, and more)
- Has helped generate millions of dollars in athletic scholarships
- Offers TOEFL, SAT, ACT & PSAT preparatory classes
- Utilizes New England Prep curriculum, based on studies from the College Board that supports slow and steady preparation for the SAT, providing over 60 hours of grade and subject specific instruction and over 2000 practice questions with video explanations.
The Program Process
Our College Placement program helps guide you through the college enrollment process from start to finish. You can start the program from anywhere in the world, meet your College Coordinator while you are here, and follow up weekly with online meetings. The college enrollment process can be overwhelming, so let us help you get started today as part of our Academic Extra add-on program. Your future is worth it.
Step by Step
- An initial consultation is scheduled with our College Placement Coordinator to get the ball rolling
- The student enrolls in the program
- Our College Placement Coordinator will then send the student a Personal Information Questionnaire that starts the process of evaluating the player
- Information from that Questionnaire is reviewed and an Action Plan is developed
- Then the Coordinator sets a time schedule for routinely scheduled meetings
- The student, in consultation with the College Placement Coordinator, is given assignments and deadlines by which to complete the assignments
- A list of suitable Colleges is formed
- College Placement Coordinator contacts selected schools and arranges visits and interviews
- School list is condensed
- Final selection is made
- Applications are submitted
- Acceptances are announced
- The principals have been sending players to top Colleges for over 30 years
- Our athletes have earned millions of dollars in athletic scholarship
Explore our site for more information or click here to speak to a program specialist and get started today!