Coaches – Tennis
Director of Academy
For more information visit Gabe’s Website
Gabe Jaramillo has developed 8 number one and 27 Top Ten players in the World, including Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Jim Courier, Monica Seles, Maria Sharapova, and Kei Nishikori. Gabe worked as the Tennis Director for IMG-Bollettieri Tennis Academy for 24 years and served as Nick Bollettieri’s right-hand man for 30 years. Gabe has secured millions of dollars worth of scholarships for academy students to attend top notch US Universities. He is a motivational speaker for Club Med, Discovery Channel, Worldcity CEO Group Propal, ITF World and Regional Conferences (International Tennis Federation), USPTA Conference and RPT Conference. Gabe developed the Periodization Training Method and established a worldwide Coach’s Certification Program, which is scalable to other sports. He has assisted with the development of System 5, a worldwide recognized tennis training system. Gabe has coached players in all four Grand Slam events (French Open, Wimbledon, Australian Open, and US Open). He is a master clinician and has created and developed annual clinic tours for players and coaches in 32 countries. Gabe instructed the largest tennis clinic ever recorded by the Guinness Book of World Records in 1995 (with Luis Mediero, president of the PTR). He is the special advisor to the Morita Tennis Foundation in Japan and to the Hong Kong and Colombian Tennis Federation.
Scott Del Mastro
Director of Academy
Scott Del Mastro has trained professional and junior athletes on U.S. and world circuits for more than 20 years. Having earned a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology, Scott believes in developing the complete player and person on and off the court.
Alvaro Bedoya earned his degree at North Greenville College and his Bachelor in Computer Science from UNCW. Bedoya served as a Business Manager and Assistant Tennis Director at IMG Academy / Bollettieri Tennis from 1999 to 2009. During his employment, he was the Director of the Satellite Bollettieri Program at Santo Domingo Tennis Club, Dominican Republic (1 yr), the Assistant Director at Satellite Bollettieri Program at Sportpark Bulh, Germany (1 yr), the Academy Director at Mauricio Hadad Tennis Academy, Bogota, Colombia (3 yr), the Colombian Captain South American team competition for girls under 12 (1 yr), the Captain of the COSAT European Junior Team (1 yr), and went on to be the Captain of the Colombian Girls Team at the World Junior Cup in Prostejov, Cheq Republic in 2014. Alvaro is an international clinician on the development of junior tennis.
Adult Active Coordinator – Tennis
Rafael “Rafa” Muzlera
Adult Active Coordinator
Rafael Muzlera has over 25 years of coaching experience on 5 different continents, and he has trained many high-ranked professional players. He is an English Certified LTA Level 3 Coach, has a USPTR Certificate, and also has a degree in Physical Education.
Stan Long has a Bachelor of Arts in Sports Fitness Management from the University of Alabama. His extensive experience includes being the Director of Tennis for the International Tennis Academy USA in Delray Beach, Florida, the Assistant Director of Tennis at the Yashima Tennis Club in Japan, and the Assistant Men’s Coach for the University of Alabama. Long has served as the Coach & Traveling Coach on Professional & Junior World Circuits and is Certified Professional 1 – USPTA. Long’s specialty is player development; his coaching philosophy is “If better is possible, then good is not enough.”
Gino Tapia earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Administration Tourism Hotel Hospitality from Pan Americana de Hoteleria. He boasts a PTR Certification as a Master Adult Tennis Clinician. Tapia’s experience includes being the Tennis Director for Club Med adult Tennis Programs for 15 years in the Caribbean, Mexico, and the US. He has also served as the Tennis Director of Country Club Junto Al Rio in Cuernavaca, Mexico and as the Head Coach for Tecnologico of Monterrey University. Gino speaks English, Spanish, French, and Italian.
Rasheed A. Sido
- Bachelor degree Economy and management University of Perpignan France.
- ITF level 2 High Performance certificate
- PTR professional certificate
- France tennis association certificate
- Common core conditioning and coaching diploma France sport and youth department.
- 20 Years of Coaching Experience
- Coach at mas tennis club France
- coach at val d allos international tennis academy France
- Niger ITF touring team head coach
- Niger national team coach
- Director of ITF tennis program for Niger tennis association
- Playing Experience
- National champion .
- Under 18 national champion
- Under 16 national champion
- My philosophy making champion on and off the court .
Jason attended Duquesne University, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania on Scholarship. He boasts being the 2008 State high school champion – Florida, the 2009 State high school runner up – Florida, and was undefeated his senior year in High school tennis. He was the top 20 in the state of Florida 18s Division 1.
Brayan has served as the ITF Junior Traveling Coach. He was the number 2 player in Colombia (Juniors) and has won multiple National Junior Championships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sport and Exercise Science from University of South Carolina w/ minor in psychology
- Played #1 position for 3 years
- Ranked as high as #78 in NCAA D1 ranking
- 2 times ASun conference first team
- Sparring partner for Gustavo Kuerten, Juan Martin Del Potro, Thomas Bellucci, Rogério Dutra Silva and Andre Sa
- Coach in ATP events – Wimbledon, Queens and US Open
- Master Degree at Eastern Kentucky University in Exercise and Sport Science
- ITF junior traveling coach from Paris, France
- Tennis instructor in France from 2008 to 2012
- Strength and conditioning assistant coach for Eastern Kentucky University Athletics in 2016
- Fitness Trainer at Club Med Academies
- Played under scholarship for Eastern Kentucky University (NCAA division 1) from 2013-2016, two years at the #1 spot in singles
- From Bogota, Colombia
- Graduated from Cameron University in Lawton, Oklahoma earning a degree in Business Management.
- As a freshman I attended Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond, Oklahoma where I reached the doubles finals of the ITA regional
- Ranked 13th nationally in doubles while at OCU
- I transferred to Cameron University Division II
- I received the Lone Star Conference New Comer of the Year award
- All conference singles
- ITA academic teams
- Lone State Conference player of the week (twice)
- ITA all American Scholar Athlete
- I was ranked 23th nationally in doubles
- As a team we won the Lone Start Conference title in the regular season, the Lone Start Conference Championship title, we also won the Central Region 2 title that allowed us to represent Cameron University and the Lone Start Conference in the General Division II Championship where as a team we reached quarterfinals
- The team was ranked 15th nationally in Division II