Coaches – Mental Performance
Mental Performance Mind Coach – All Sports
Tim Kremer, M.A.
Our Mental Performance program is lead by Tim Kremer, M.A., who uses a wide variety of training techniques to assist students in gaining emotional control in order to help them improve the consistency of their performances. Techniques like Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Transformational Communication, meditation, breathing exercises, writing, and the martial arts, that help students become more aware of the factors that affect their performance
All sport programs here at Club Med Academies work hand in hand with Tim to ensure all of our athletes are getting the mental performance guidance they need to succeed.
More about Tim….
- Holds a Masters Degree from the University of Iowa
- President and founder of the Spirit of Golf, LLC, – a program utilizing mind and body coaching techniques to help develop peak mind states for athletics and life
- Decades of experience helping students, who include PGA Tour, European Tour, and Web.com Tour professionals
- The program uses Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Transformational Communication, meditation, breathing exercises, writing, and the martial arts.
- Recognized by his colleagues and was invited to speak at the 2013 PGA and LPGA Teaching and Coaching Summits.