Coaches – Golf
Director of Golf
- Played Division 1 College Golf at Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor’s Degree from FAU
- Career Low Round – 64
- Qualified for 2013 PGA National Assistant Championships
- Participant of the 2013 Nelson Cup Team
Marie Claire De Bortoli
Adult Active Coordinator
- LPGA Master Professional
- LPGA National Teacher of the Year 2005
- LPGA Top 50 Instructors
- TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Owner of the International Golf Academy at Club Med for 6 years.
Golf Professional – Swing Coach
- Swing analysis specialist
- Graduated with a Master’s Degree in Technology Management from Central Connecticut State University while serving as the Captain of the golf team his senior year.
- Won two individual NCAA Division I tournaments and had seven top 10 finishes.
- Earned Srixon/Cleveland Golf All-American honors.
- Three-time CCSU scholar athlete, NEC academic honor roll member and member of Traveler’s Insurance All –Academic Team.
- Course record co-holder at Geneva Country Club with a score of 64
- Before Club Med, Matt worked for and learned under notable Golf Digest Top 50 Golf Instructors, Mike Bennett & Andy Plummer.
- Matt has Coached/instructed top ranked amateur players, and touring professionals.
- Trackman Certified Professional
- Nike Golf NG360 Certified Performance Specialist
- Mitchell Golf Master Club Performance Specialist
- Impact Zone Advanced Instructor
Tim Kremer, M.A.
- Holds a Masters Degree from the University of Iowa
- President and founder of the Spirit of Golf, LLC, – a program utilizing mind and body coaching techniques to help develop peak mind states for athletics and life
- Decades of experience helping students, who include PGA Tour, European Tour, and Web.com Tour professionals
- The program uses Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Transformational Communication, meditation, breathing exercises, writing, and the martial arts.
- Recognized by his colleagues and was invited to speak at the 2013 PGA and LPGA Teaching and Coaching Summits.